Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Web of thoughts

Aargh! Yes, that's meant to sound somewhat like a pirate. This  whole web thing is driving me bonkers. html, < > or whatever language this thing speaks. This is strictly a rant blog, which I try not to do too often. I want so badly to be able to create websites, but I am definitely not a natural. This is only 3 days in, so hopefully it will get easier. After making very clear that web was a weakness for me as a designer, my teacher immediately rebuked my comment with "you just started." Here's for my teacher, I will try.

1 comment:

  1. It is way too soon to get discouraged!

    Plus, you don't have to be a "natural" in order to learn to do something well. In all honesty, therapy did not come naturally to me. The first time I tried I went home and cried afterward. You just keep trying...

    ReplyDelete