Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lucky Year

Here's to another year. This is the year in which the seeds I have planted as a student shall blossom into a field of possibilities as a Graphic Designer. Those who know me have heard me call 2011 my "lucky year." By now, those same people are probably wondering, "well, what makes it so lucky?" Here's the thing. Aside from graduating, I don't need anything  to make my year lucky. My optimism is what will determine the outcome. My mother always reminded me that we, as the controls of our own roller coasters we have the ability to steer our lives in the direction we so choose. However her words were a little more simple "you can wish things into existence." So I say let regrets be bygones and let bad experiences be the tools with which we learn and progress. Let's make a wish:
This year will be my year. In fact, it will be my lucky year, because I have so declared it.

No comments:

Post a Comment