Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to school, back to school...

It is official. My final semester before graduating with my associates degree in Graphic Design. It will more than likely be the longest semester ever. I have very mixed feelings. I'm not sure whether to be excited or scared or which one I even am at this point. It's the home stretch. My main goal is to not screw up my GPA in the final semester. I have managed to stay on the Dean's List for the past two years and plan to keep it that way. Unfortunately, I still have no idea what I'm getting myself into this semester.
The most important thing is to stay focused, remain calm, and have confidence. When people complimented me I used to say things like "this is nothing compared to what the other students can do." What I have learned just within the past couple of months is that, we are still learning, and I too have something that they don't.
Here's to taking it one stride at a time...
Back to school, back to school.

1 comment:

  1. I am the SAME way, but we do have to remember that a lot of the students we go to school with ALREADY have a degree! LOL <3 ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete